If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We provide the best quality services and products to help you achieve the best energy outcome for your home and business. However, we understand that things don’t always go to plan and so we’re here to discuss any issues or questions you may have. This Complaints Procedure is to help you better understand how to address your issue and achieve the best outcome as quickly as possible.
At Solar Nexus, we appreciate your feedback and wish to satisfy our customers.
- Please, contact us first on 1300 899 730 or 02 4721 8715, we are here to help you
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit our website: https://solarnexus.com.au
- Talk to us in person at: 19/46-48 Abel Street, Jamisontown 2750, NSW
- Once your complaint is verified, we will investigate your complaints and provide a progress update and/or solution within seven days for a minor issue and 21 days for any major issues.
- SimPRO is our communication platform where complaints are also tracked. The complaint is assigned to our Support Manager and updates are recorded accordingly.
Following an appropriate investigation, Solar Nexus will inform you of the action or decision taken regarding the complaint. Solar Nexus will also take actions to prevent similar complaints occurring in the future.
Remedies to resolve the issue may include (but not limited to):
The remedies and solutions offered are subject to the Terms & Conditions and Warranties which apply to the products and services that you purchased from us. These include applicable consumer guarantees and our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or consumer legislation in place at the time you purchased your products and services.
We take all complaints seriously and necessary steps will be learned to avoid any similar issues occurring in the future to provide the best customer experience possible.
If you are still not satisfied
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer the complaint to with the relevant Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs office in your state or territory, as follows:
NSW: Fair Trading
Phone: 1300 899 730
SEND A MESSAGE, OR CALL 1300 899 730